Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by brokeandbookish and is AWESOME.
I was so excited when I saw this was the top ten tuesday topic for this week.
I have SO MANY books I want to read over winter break!
My main goal is to make a dent in my own books that have been sitting on my shelf,
however, I’m sure I will be making some trips to the library, and hopefully Santa will bring me a few new books of my own 🙂
This list goes for both Rebekah and me!
The First 5 are books that I already own and have been meaning to get to.
1. Gone by Michael Grant: I WANT TO READ THIS NOW!! everyone says this is such a good series, and hello?? dystopian!
2. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: Okay, so I’ve really been wanting to read these for a while. But, I’m going to be honest, I am too embarrassed to read a book entitled “Vampire Academy” while at school. So, Christmas break, I will be all over this series!
3. City of Glass by Cassandra Clare: I need to finish this and City of Fallen Angels! Oh and Clockwork Angel! I can’t wait to see where the major twist is going.
4. Across the Universe by Beth Revis:AHH why have I not read this yet!? With A Million Suns coming out soon, I need to get on this!
5. Eve by Anna Carey: Dystopian. Amazing cover. Enough said.
The next 5 are ones that I don’t own, but that I hope to soon!
6. Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep: I’ve been getting really into Mythology lately, and I’m OBSESSED with books with boarding schools. So, hey, why not?!
7.Birthmarked by Caragh M. O’Brien: To be honest, all I know is that this is dystopian and lots of bloggers are raving. So of course, I want in.
8. Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor: okay, do I even have to explain? This and the one below have been absolutely RAVED about in the blogger community!
9. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: duh. same reason as above. her touch is fatal? WHAT?
10. Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon: This one just sounds so interesting! Usually, I’m not one for paranormal, but this one seems like it could really be amazing! and Ireland! I’ve been there!
Thanks so much for reading! We appreciate all of you so much and would love to hear from you in the comments. We will be sure to check out your blog or try to get to know you better!