I would say more about these books, but I am so sickly right now. Enjoy the pictures!
1. Charlotte’s Web by EB White. What a classic. Just thinking about it makes me never want to eat pork again.
2. The Velveteen Rabbit by Margery Williams. Can’t tell you how many times I forced my mother to read this.
3. Holes by Louis Sachar. Awesome story. Love the writing.
4. Harold and the Purple Crayon by Crockett Johnson. So incredibly creative and perfect.
5. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone by JK Rowling. Duh.
I could make lists and lists and LISTS of all my favorite books from the past. I probably love them too much.
What about you?