Top Ten Tuesday is a meme hosted by the Broke and Bookish. Each week a different top ten “theme” is chosen. This week, we are choosing our top ten favorite series! We have read more than one book in each of these series (unless only the first book is available), and we are excited to share them with you! For real, who doesn’t love a seriously good book series where you can just keep on coming back for more! Leave yours linked below!
So here they are:
Both of us love…
1. Harry Potter Series. Yep, we put our wizard friend up top again because we must. And we are not ashamed.
2. The Hunger Games. No explanation needed.
3. Divergent…..obviously i’ve only read the first…but i’m obsessed
4. Chronicles of Narnia. What else?
5. The Maze Runner. WHAT UP. An Amazing trilogy full of action, adventure, and mystery!
1. The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. Gosh. I love these. SO MUCH.
2. The Millenium Series. So much craziness.
1. Unearthly Trilogy. Angel books that will blow your mind.
2. Across the Universe Trilogy. These Sci Fi books will keep you on the edge of your seat. Ahh they are so good!
3. Gemma Doyle Trilogy… I’ve only read the first two (the last is a GIANT), but these books are historical fantasy, and they are so good!
Obviously, we LOVE a good series. So share yours with us! Please??
Taylor and Rebekah
Hey y’all, Taylor here, it’s time for….
This week the topic was choosing books we would recommend to people who don’t normally read within a certain genre. It could be a broad topic like all of YA, or like I chose, a specific genre within YA fiction. So, below are all the dystopian/sci-fi books I would recommend to those who normally stay away!
Oh! and in other huge news, I think I may have finally gotten up the courage to start making a few youtube videos to go along with this blog. I feel like I do better speaking than I do writing… So the new channel is…
Ahh! I’m so excited but very nervous. I kind of just don’t want anyone that I know in real life to know about it quite yet- do any other book vloggers feel the same way?
Anyways- I am planning on making my first two videos tomorrow morning, so no telling if they will be up yet- but if you follow the book blogging community on youtube you could just go ahead and subscribe anyways..?! haha!
Anyways, without further ado- the books you should read if you are scared of dystopians or books that dip a little into the sci-fi realm of things.
By the way, no order at all to it!